Welcome to Cush Design Services
Top quality, experienced design service to get your home well positioned for emotional response.
We shape our homes, and then our homes shape us. ~ Winston Churchill
Cush Design is a full service firm providing residential design and space planning, including kitchens and baths.
• Homeowner/Investor consultations on property renovation return on investment and best value remodeling ideas
• Residential home design for remodeling and renovation projects
• Space planning/layout and lighting design
• Specification and selection of color scheme, finishes, materials, architectural details, fixtures, products, cabinetry, etc.
• 3D interior design renderings
• Support hiring trusted tradespeople (architects, contractors, painters, etc.), defining project scope and setting budgets
• Project coordination of contractors, tradespeople, installers, and vendors from start to finish
INTRODUCTORY CALL OR MEETING AT CUSH OFFICE
Complimentary phone or office discussion to understand your project needs. If there is mutual interest, we can schedule a consultation.
PRELIMINARY CONSULTATION (FEE-BASED)
In person, on-site meeting to discuss the project scope in detail — client’s desired outcome, what areas will be covered, goals and expectations, timeline, and realistic “ball-park budget” estimate before moving forward.
THE GREEN LIGHT
After the in-home consultation, at client’s request, we will generate a proposal and agreement for services. Once clients decide we are the right fit, we’ll need to formalize our engagement. This will require a letter of agreement, along with the initial payment.
During this phase, we learn everything about YOU. Your lifestyle, your preferences, likes/dislikes, your needs, goals, and wishes for your space.
• Discuss your project in detail, document all areas involved
• Conduct additional site visit to measure and photograph existing space
• Establish a preliminary budget
During design development, we translate the vision into design by:
• Developing a layout/space plan based on client requirements and the space measurements.
• Providing finish recommendations – colors, cabinetry, appliances, fixtures, materials, etc.
• Creating detailed floor-plans, elevations, and/or reflected ceiling plans
FINAL DESIGN AND SPECIFICATIONS PHASE
Once the design plans have been approved, we will start preparing final design drawings and specifications. This phase includes:
• Making all required changes or revisions to drawings
• Generating final drawings with all specifications
• Creating all material and finishing schedules
CONSTRUCTION AND INSTALLATION
After all of the planning, sketching, and meetings, we finally begin construction and remodeling work! Throughout this phase, we:
• Review drawings with the builder or general contractor
• Review all orders with clients. If required, we place orders on their behalf
• Visit job sites periodically to address any problems/questions related to design, and ensure that the construction is proceeding according to the approved design plans
Inquire about a consultation below!